Subject: Private Equitable Rights Violation(s): for Breach of Contractual Obligation(s) and Duty(s) owed to DUNALT SANDOR KING [ESTATE]
From: dunaltsandorkingestate <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2025 23:16:13 -0400

*Notice to Principal(s) is Notice to Agent(s), Notice to Agent(s) is Notice
to Principal(s) *
Date: March 17, 2025

Dear Principal Public and/or Private State or Federal Employee(s)
(including all Successor(s)/Assign(s)),

       I, Dunalt Sandor King, the Natural Private Man/Spiritual/Divine One
God Ambassador/Living Beneficiary/Subrogee for *DUNALT SANDOR KING [ESTATE]*,
formally must share my/our thanks to you as an existing and/or former
Public and/or Private State or Federal Employee(s), and I/we bind you
thereby/therefrom, for your solemn sworn Oath to support, protect, and
honor the unalienable life, liberty(s), property right(s), and Equitable
guarantee(s)/bestowed unto me as a man, to whom has been preordained byway
of my/our Spiritual/religious practice(s) as an Ambassador for the Divine
One God therefrom, for the benefit of *DUNALT SANDOR KING [ESTATE]*
thereby;  your solemn sworn Oath to support, protect, and honor done-so
without *any *infringement nor discrimination, as the foundation upon the
Universal Spiritual, the/our Organic Divine One God Creators Law and/or
manmade law(s) such as the Organic de jure Constitution (1787),  and/or the
Organic de jure Bill of Rights Law(s) (1st thru 10th amendments).

       Now let it be known, that an existing fellow and/or former State or
Federal Employee(s) for Prince George's County Child Support Administration
Director, known by: Fran Johnson, has appear to negligently, and/or,
willfully, and/or, both intentionally failed to communicate, nor
compensate, nor return back the property(s) sent thereof/thereby to us
regarding our Contractual Notice titled *Testimony of Truth Under God
Declaration of Non-Controversy or Non-Obligation Notice* sent by way of a
non-related third party mail delivery (*USPS certified mailing 9589 0710
5270 2337 7589 89*) on February 18, 2025.  Let it be known, Fran Johnson
and/or State or Federal Employee(s) for Prince George's County Child
Support Administration has been in receipt of aforementioned notice since
at least February 19, 2025., thus now being in Breach of Contractual
Obligation(s) and Duty(s) owed to *DUNALT SANDOR KING [ESTATE]* Private
Equitable Rights violation(s) *Invoice no. FJOWE02182025* totaling minimum
due *$9000.00 lawful dollars* since March 4, 2025 (*see provided attachment
2.18.25CSMailingDOCS.zip; 2.18.25CSMailing1, 2, 3 (pg. 52-53), 4, 5, &
6pdf(s) as evidence(s))*. Be aware that  *Invoice no. FJOWE02182025* at 5%
per day late fee(s) current at minimum total of due(s) *$14,850.00 **lawful
dollars*., which also includes the Original equitable terms and conditions
such as criminal liability(s) for violations expressed within
aforementioned contractual notice.

       Due be aware and know that my/our continued good faith intent has
been established since and/or before February 18, 2025 which is ONLY to
settle, correct and conclude matters peacefully/amicably/Privately without
bringing nor causing any harm(s), injury(s), limitation(s) nor compromise
of integrity of trustworthiness to any party(s) involved and/or which may
be affected whether or not as an Public and/or Private or Federal
Employee(s)/Office(s)/Association(s)/Department(s)/Agency(s)/Contractor(s)
therefrom/thereof.

       Let it be known that, in good faith, we now assign you as a existing
and/or former Public and/or Private State or Federal Employee(s) to be a
witness and intervene, as well to aid in the fulfillment of this existing
Contractual Obligation(s) and Duty(s) owed to *DUNALT SANDOR KING [ESTATE]*
for the minimum total of *$9000.00 lawful dollars*, as well ensuring that
our Private Equitable Rights are not further violated by way of your(s)
fellow Public and/or Private State or Federal
Employee(s)/Office(s)/Association(s)/Department(s)/Agency(s)/Contractor(s)
nor Director Fran Johnson, in the making whole from the beginning the full
restitutions and reparations the unalienable life, liberty(s), property
right(s), and Equitable guarantee(s), immediately without delay nor
infringements for the benefits of *DUNALT SANDOR KING [ESTATE]*, as my/our
desire and prayer doneso with prejudice.

       In conclusion, if for any reason this/these duty(s) are unreasonable
and/or met with more Equitable Rights Violations you too as an existing
and/or former Public and/or Private State or Federal Employee(s) shall
share the same fate(s)/liability(s) as aforementioned Fran Johnson,
therefore letting your(s) position of bad faith trump the preordained
written word(s) of righteousness, good faith and good willingness efforts
expressed by me/our words to settlement, correction(s) and closure(s) to
the existence of a controversy in which we/I am nor never have been a party
too. As such, we pray and ask for the best conclusion(s) for all party(s)
involved and/or which may be affected whether or not as an Public and/or
Private State or Federal
Employee(s)/Office(s)/Association(s)/Department(s)/Agency(s)/Contractor(s)
therefrom/thereof; and may all govern oneself(s) accordingly and as
prescribed by Oath, obligation(s), duty(s) and liability(s). If you may
have any questions feel free to reach out via email
[email-masked]
<[email-masked]> *without delay, and I/we will honor
your request at our/my earliest availability(s). Fair, yes?

       Thanks in advance for all the great things you do, have done, and/or
about to do that which is to uplift, fulfill and benefit mankind in this
life and forevermore with clean hands.

Yours faithfully,

By:*_Dunalt Sandor King*, All Equitable Rights Reserved. Without Recourse.

Dunalt Sandor King, a Natural Private Man/Spiritual/Divine God Ambassador/
Living Beneficiary/Subrogee for *DUNALT SANDOR KING [ESTATE]*, All
Equitable Rights Reserved. Without Recourse.

*Any errors or omissions *does not* invalidate nor devalue the importance
of this notice.*

CC (Successors and/or Assigns, but not limited to):

   -

   *Tyesha Hackett,* Lieutenant, Prince George’s County Office of the
   Sheriff

   Child Support Division: 5303 Chrysler Way Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20773;
   -

   *Shantell Davenport,* Director, Prince George’s County Circuit Court

   Family Division: 14735 Main Street Room M1420 Upper Marlboro, Maryland
   20772;
   -

   *Darren Sebastian Johnson,* Judge, Prince George’s County Circuit Court

   Family Division: 14735 Main Street Room M1420 Upper Marlboro, Maryland
   20772;
   -

   *Katie Blade,* Manager, Prince George’s County Clerk of the Circuit Court

   Civil Domestic and Child Support/Paternity 14741 Governor Oden Bowie
   Drive Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20772;
   -

   *Stephen Liggett-Creel,* Director, Prince George’s County Department of
   Social Services

   805 Brightseat Road Landover, Maryland 20785;
   -

   *Rafael J. Lopez,* Secretary, Maryland Department of Human Services

   311 West Saratoga Street Baltimore, Maryland 21201 fax: (410) 333-0099
   email: [email-masked];
   -

   *Dorothy A. Fink,* Secretary, U.S. Department of Health and Human
   Services

   200 Independence Avenue SW Washington, District of Columbia 20201 fax:
   (202) 671-4200;
   -

   *Anthony G. Brown,* Attorney General, State of Maryland Office of the
   Attorney General

   200 St. Paul Place (St. Paul Plaza) Baltimore, Maryland 21202 fax: (410)
   576-6104
   -

   *Pamela Bondi,* Attorney General, U.S. Department of Justice Attorney
   General

   950 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, District of Columbia 20530

“*For where two or three are gathered together unto My name, there am I in
the midst of them.”* (the Scriptures) Matthew 18:20